Football prediction Courtois IFFHS Goalkeeper of the Year, Martinez 2nd, Bunu 3rd
Thibault Courtois named 2022 Goalkeeper of the Year.
The Belgian and Real Madrid player scored 125 points and for the second time in his career became the goalkeeper of the year according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS).
1. Thibaut Courtois (Real, Belgium) - 125 points
2. Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa, Argentina) - 110
3. Yassin Bunu (Seville, Morocco) - 55
4. Dominik Livakovic (Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia) - 30
5. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham, France) - 25
6. Wojciech Schensny (Juventus, Poland) - 15
7-8. Jan Oblak (Atletico, Slovenia), Alisson (Liverpool, Brazil) - 10
9-10. Jordan Pickford (Everton, England), Mike Meignan (Milan, France) - 5
Courtois IFFHS Goalkeeper of the Year, Martinez 2nd, Bunu 3rd Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction
Blog for football tips